2008-10-10

New and Definitive Main Shop

I'm leaving Westbury.
My new definitive Main Shop is now at Folk Factory.
Folk Factory
is a beautiful island, a sea village with many attractions. There are also a lot of very beautiful shops for rent in front TTF. So, if you are interested, contact me!
From now on, I tell you to come to Folk Factory, also because you can find here all my products, all my last collections, all my special offers and more freebies and gifts. There is also less lag and some romantic areas, like a beautiful beach with grotto and a magic wood, where you can spend your time with your friends or the person that you love.

Therefore, save the new Landmark, please!!!!

Thea Tamura Fashion - New Definitive Main Shop:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Folk%20Factory/98/73/39

No comments: